Answer the simple question to win #ShineOnBeliebers contest. 5 lucky winners will stand a chance to win couple passes to the concert of the century!
|Indian Only||7th May, 2017|
Bajaj #ShineOnBeliebers Quiz Contest:
Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) of ‘Bajaj #ShineOnBeliebers Quiz Contest’ (“Contest”) conducted by Bajaj Electricals Limited (“Company”) through its social media presence on “Facebook” and “Twitter”.
- The Contest is open only for Indian citizens residing in India and above 18 years of age.
- The directors, employees, dealers, distributors, agents, vendors, representatives, business associates of the Company and/or their family members and/or anyone else connected in any manner with the Contest or helping to set up the Contest, shall not be eligible to participate in the Contest.
- No entry fee or purchase of the Company’s product is required for participating in this Contest.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the Contest and/or amend the Terms without notice. Any changes to the Terms, or cancellation of the Contest, will be posted on the Company’s Website (http://bajajelectricals.com/tnc) and it will be the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves apprised of the same.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any participation entry from the Contest-
- if it has been done from fake Facebook and Twitter account; and/or
- if it contains profanity, obscene content or spamming; and/or
- if it contains material that violates, misappropriates, or infringes upon privacy of the third party; and/or
- if it contains material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations; and/or
- if it contains material that promotes bigotry, racism and hatred or hurts sentiments of any group or individual or in any way promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or
- if it disparages any person or entity; and/or
- if it lacks sophistication and/or is copied; and/or
- for any other reason considered appropriate by the Company.
- The Company’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Contest will be final and binding on the participants and no correspondence will be entertained with respect thereto.
- Participation in the Contest will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and the same shall be legally binding on the participant.
B. Submission of Participation Entries:
- For participating in this Contest, the participant is required to answer the question posted by the Company on its “Facebook” page (https://www.facebook.com/BajajElectricals) and “Twitter” handle (https://twitter.com/BajajElectrical) by commenting the correct answer with #ShineOnBeliebers.
- Each individual shall be entitled to submit multiple participation entries.
- The Contest shall begin on 4th May, 2017 at 2 pm (IST) and end on 7th May, 2017 at 6.00 pm (IST). No participation entries will be permitted/ accepted after the end of scheduled time.
- On each day of the Contest, five (5) lucky participants will be chosen as winners by the Company from the valid participation entries.
- Each winner will be awarded with two (2) Entry Passes/ Tickets for ‘2017 Justin Bieber Purpose World Tour, India Event’ (“Event”) to be held on 10th May, 2017 at D.Y. Patil Stadium, Mumbai.
- The winners of this Contest will be announced on the Company’s “Facebook” page and “Twitter” handle, everyday till 7th May, 2017 and will also be notified on their respective email IDs.
- On receipt of the communication email as stated in Sr. No. 2, the winners shall be required to provide their proof of identity, proof of address and any other document as may be required and specified by the Company in the said email, within one (1) day from the date thereof.
- The prizes will be delivered to the winners at their respective Email IDs within one (1) days from the date of receipt of the valid documents specified at Sr. No. 3 above.
- If the winner cannot be contacted and/or fails to comply with the requirements specified at Sr. No. 3 and/or is identified as minor, then he/she shall deemed to have waived the claim to the prize and upon which, without any further notice, the prize will be forfeited. The Company reserves the right to choose alternate winner in such cases.
- The winners acknowledge that the Company shall not be liable or responsible if the Event and/or is cancelled, varied, or rescheduled for any reason.
- If the winners and/or any accompanying guests cannot attend the Event for any reason, then the Company shall be under no obligation to provide any cash or alternative entry passes in lieu thereof.
- The expenses incurred by the winners to attend the Event (including but not limited to travelling expenses) shall be borne by the winners and the Company shall not be liable to reimburse to the winners any expenses/ charges/ costs whatsoever under any circumstances.