Guess & Win One Lakh Free Cash Money
Participate in this contest and stand a chance to win one lakh cash money.To enter this contest all you have to do is Guess how many seats the major parties which contested Punjab Elections would win? Guess and win big prize.
Contest Eligibility- Open To India Residents Only
Yes Punjab – Punjab Polls Contest 2017
Terms & Conditions
ENTRIES TO THIS CONTEST CLOSE ON 8th of March at 9.00 AM. (IST)
This Submission Form would be withdrawn at the expiry of the above DEADLINE.
By submitting you accept the following conditions of this contest:
- This is a free contest. There would be no fee / registration fee / charges / payment for entering the contest.
- This contest is open to individuals only who are adult i.e. have attained the age of 18 at the time of entering the contest.
- The amount would go only to the person (s) whose guess matches 100% with the result of Punjab Assembly Elections scheduled to be announced on March 11, 2017. Winners would be notified at their e-mail address and / or through a SMS / Call at the mobile number provided.
- If the guess of more than one person (s) tallies with the result the amount of Rs.One lakh would be equally distributed among the winners.
- The amount to be paid to the winner (s) would be subject to deduction of TDS / any other tax / fee applicable. (Provisions of Income Tax Act 1961 will be applicable. )
- Winners would have to send their photographs and other details to be published on the pages of YesPunjab.com.
- YesPunjab.com reserves the right to use photograph / details of winner (s) for circulating it on the website and on any other platform / social media.
- No queries except from the winner(s) would be entertained.
- The winner(s) would file their claim (s) by 20th of March, 2017.
- The winner(s) would be paid within a month of declaration of Punjab Assembly Results.
- Be it understood that the liability of Yes Punjab Media in the context of this contest would be limited to only Rs. One Lakh (Including the deduction of taxes to be paid) and not more than that.
- This contest is open for all but would be null and void for people residing in any jurisdiction where the contests are prohibited by law.
- Yes Punjab Media reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to terminate the contest at any time without a prior notice.
- Yes Punjab Media reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to alter any contest rules at any time.
- Any dispute in this regard would be subject to jurisdiction of courts at Jalandhar only.
- By entering the contest, you conclusively are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to this contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.