Here is your chance to design the poster for “Toilet – Ek Prem Katha” and its official. The golden opportunity for designers to take entry into Bollywood. A chance for designers to Meet and Greet with the one and only, The Khiladi of Bollywood – Akshay Kumar and showcase your designed poster to him.
Aashiqo ne aashiqee ka liya Taj Mahal bana diya, Kya tum Akshay kumar ki liye ek design na bana sako? 🙂
A shoutout to all the designers to design the movie poster for an upcoming Bollywood Indian satirical comedy film “Toilet – Ek Prem Katha” in support to the initiative of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan by our Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. Inspired by the true incident which is all set to be witnessed on 11th August 2017 at your nearest cinema house.
Check out the trailer to visualise the idea: https://goo.gl/GHT9sT
- One winner gets to meet and greet with Akshay Kumar and show his poster
- Top 5 posters/ designs will be awarded by couple regular movie tickets
- The design will be valid only if it is submitted on our website www.whatsurskill.com a
nd then shared on your social networking site with hashtags #ToiletEkPremKatha #ToiletPosterDesign #WhatsurSkill
- Judges: Viacom18 & Toilet – Ek Prem Katha team will judge the competition and decide the winner
- Entries will be accepted from 15th – 25th July 2017
- Winners will be announced on or before 31st of July, 2017
- The winner will be announced on WhatsurSkill Facebook page ie: https://www.facebook.com/w
- The winner has to come to Mumbai on his own expenses (Travel and accommodation has to be managed on own).
|India Residents||25th July 2017|