Get Free VIP Tickets For IPL Matches
This is grand chance to win all expense paid trip to VIVO IPL finals.get chance to Win IPL VIP Tickets,Round Trip, and 5 Star Hotel Stay. Seven lucky winners will win prizes every week.
Win iPhone, Car, Bike, Laptop And Much More–> Click Here
- Eligibility– Open To Indian Residents Only.
- Contest Ends– 15th May 2017.
- Contest Prize– VIVO IPL Paid Trip,IPL VIP Tickets,5 Star Hotel Stay.
Terms & Conditions – VIVO IPL
- ‘#PefectSelfiePerfectVIVOIPL’(“Promotion’) is brought to you by VIVO India (‘Organizer’).
- The Promotion is valid from 20th March 2017 till 15th May 2017 in India (‘Promotion Period’).
- Promotion is valid on purchase of new Vivo phone (‘Products’).
- Promotion is open to all Indian residents above 18 years of age.
- Promotion is being conducted under the supervision of independent firm of Chartered Accountants (‘Auditors’).
- Organizer reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants (including a participant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any participant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- Participation is optional..
- On purchase of new Vivo phone during the Promotion Period and you could win a trip to the VIVOIPL finals, VIP style( Free Round trip by economy class ticket + Free 5 Star Hotel Stay (only in Hyderabad in other cities ¾ star) + Ticket to Finale Match).
- In order to participate in the Promotion the participant is required to visit http://www.vivo.co.in/PerfectVIVOIPL and take the following steps: a. Fill necessary details like name, phone number, email, address, IMEI 1 no of new phone. (Dial *#06# from your phone or check your Phone Box to find your IMEI 1 Number.)
- One mobile number/ one person can win only one prize during the promotion.
- Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the same into the Organizer’s database, and not at the time of transmission by the Participant.
- The Organizer will take out 1 winner for a trip to the VIVOIPLfinals, VIP style every day during the Promotion Period through randomizer software. All the entries received by day end (11.59 pm) every day will be considered for the daily Prize.
- All costs relating to travel to the match venue from the winner’s place of residence, boarding and lodging (Organizer’s choice of hotel shall be final) for 1 day and 1 night and food, for the winner will be borne by the Organizer. All other expenses not expressly included above will not be borne by the Organizer or any other agency on Organizer’s behalf, and will be the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The winner will confine himself/herself to the area designated by the Organizer.
- Organizer assumes no liability or responsibility for (i) any errors, omissions or inaccuracies of content or submissions, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to, your exposure to or your participation in the promotion. (iii) Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information that may be contained therein. (iv) Any deletion of data or interruption or discontinuance of transmission to or from or through the Promotion.
- The winner will be contacted by the representatives of the Organizer on the number which was used for participation.
- Organizers shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this trip for which the winners will be required to sign an indemnity in favour of the Organizer.
- The winner will be contacted 3 times over a period of 24 hours to inform him/her of the win through calling and/or email. In the event that the winner is not contacted in the 3 tries the Organizer shall be at a liberty to either forfeit the prize or pass on the prize to the next winner.
- The winner should be careful in providing this information. In case, the winner provides inaccurate and false information, the entire claim would be forfeited or will be passed on to another participant without any further communication with the claimant. The Organizers shall have the sole discretion in this regard.
- No Prize can be redeemed if the claim is not lodged within 24 hours after our last contact. Lodging of claim will mean submission of all documents and details as required for audit purposes. The details maintained by the organizer for claims lodged by the participants will be considered as final. No communication would be entertained beyond this period. Also the organizer would be under no obligation to inform the participants whose claims cannot be processed because of the delay in lodging them.
- The Organizers will contact the winner at the contact number from which used for participation, collect the documents like proof of ID, Address, Age, copy of PAN card/form 60, besides other documents as required against a receipt and verify the claim before redeeming the prize. Award of prizes is subject to the verification of documents by the Auditor. After verification the prize winner will be informed the entire process of redemption of the prize.
- If any Winner fails to take the trip to the match when specified by the Organizer the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
- Organizers shall not be liable for any cancellations and/or delays in the train/flights/cars arranged for the Winner due to any reason including but not limited to force majeure, logistical problems at the airports/railway stations/roads etc and the Winner shall not have any claim against Organizer for the same and shall be deemed to have availed of his/her prize. Organizer shall not be responsible for any such eventuality and the Winner undertakes not to claim any compensation from the Organizer for the same.
- Decision of Organizer’s and Auditors will be final and binding with regard to Promotion and prizes and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- All documents collected shall become the property of the Organizer.
- In the event of a death of the prize winner, no claim from the nominees or legal heirs of the prize winner will be entertained for receiving the prize.
- The Organizer urges the use of personal numbers of the participants for contact to the Organizer for easy tracking and corresponding.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the promotion.
- Entries are deemed to be submitted at the time of receipt of the entry into the Organizers data base, and not at the time of transmission by the participants. The database maintained by the Organizer shall be considered final and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Notification of the Winner status must be kept confidential until the Winners are publicly revealed by the Organizer or the Winner prize will be forfeited.
- At the Organizer’s request, winners must participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Organizer using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in promotional material or in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and Indian residency at the time of delivery of the prizes i.e the venue of the match and also require him/her to carry the phone the purchase of which entitled the winner to take part in the contest. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Organizer.
- Prizes are non-transferrable. It is clarified that only the owner of the new mobile phone will be considered as a claimant and not the person using the phone in case the two are different in this promo.
- No cash payment will be made in lieu of the prizes.
- The Organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any decision taken by the Organizer.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, winners may be required to sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Organizer and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Organizers reserve the right to cancel, modify, extend or withdraw the Promotion at its sole and absolute discretion
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Winners will have to bear incidental costs, if any, that may arise for redemption of the prize.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Promotion. Organizer shall not be responsible for any loss caused to the codes.
- Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- All the participants’ details captured during promotion period become the property of the organizer. These can be used by the organizer for marketing communication later on.
- All disputes relating to this Promotion shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi only.
Contestants shall comply with these terms and conditions and waives any right to claim ambiguity in these terms and conditions and release, indemnify and hold harmless Organizer and its respective affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and its respective agents, auditors, representatives, officers, directors and employees from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, or any liability of any kind resulting from or arising from this promotion.